Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Drool and Boogerz - OH YEAH!

Hewoooooooo Furends! It's Macky here. Last night my mommerz was changing the sheets and stuffs to make the beds fresh, she grummbled something about US pups making the sheets gross after a couple days. Ummmm - *$#%*&@# WHAT?! The two leggers act like THEY don't drool and stuff! PFFFFT! So woo know what had to be done, right?! Before that old lady could even get the comforter onto the bed I......
I licked and licked and cleaned and drooled and licked some more...took a wittle break...and then....licked and licked, drooled and cleaned my precious tootsies...on her nice new sheets of course...
VOILA! I made a fresh new drool spot! Tee-hee! What? I'm just living up to my name. Hey, Hey, Hey, lemme ask woo a favor, Is there any boogies in my shnozz? Dere IS? I'm gonna wipe them on the bed too! HRMPH!
That'll teach her! Mia and I make the bed smell WAY better! Well.....WE DOOOOO! Look at this mug! It get's em EVERY time. It's very convincing, it's the very cute and luvable look that says, "WOO LOVE ME, DON'T WOO, JUST ADMIT IT, I'M PRETTY MUCH THE MOST PAWSOMEST DUDE EVERRRR!"
Wags and Woofs,
Mack and Mia

8 comments:

  1. OMD...dis is exactly why I has missed ya'll so much! You is as bad as me!
    Howevers, I is not allowed on da big bed but my brudder is!!!!!!!!!!

    I thinks da sheets are gonna smell way betters than all dat clean stuffs.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get to leave our drool on the humans' bed, but we do our best on the sofa sheets:) Good to see you living up to your name, pal.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the master of cute face, but I am not sure it will cut it in this case. Mom's can be so gruff when they have washed the sheets all nice and april fresh.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the most pawesomest dude, ever! What would pawrents do without all our drool and furrs on their bed?:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like some canine housekeeping to help the humans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Mack!
    Hmmm.... my mom says the same thing about making the bed stinky after two days! Not funny, right?
    I can see you did a good drooling job on yours!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracie does the same thing. If she has boogies in her eyes or any yecky stuff at all attached, the first place she wants to go is the bed to rub it off. Oh you pups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mack,

    you are one step closer to gettin' the big bed all to yourself and havin' your hoomans just sleep on the floor instead. nice work, dude! teeheehee!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete