Followers

Monday, March 8, 2010

My poor boy...

Hey everydoggy! Today was a very big day and I just knew something was up this morning when I woke up because Momma usually leaves for work on Monday mornings, but not today. She was doing zoomies all over the house and barking at my boy to get ready for the day; and she kept telling him to brush his teefers really REALLY well. I was scared for him he was going somewhere almost as bad as the V-E-T. I shudder just spelling it out loud. My boy had to go to the D-E-N-T-I-S-T! This was going to be his very first visit and momma was on a mission to make sure she...I mean he...made a good impression.

I don't really know what is going to happen at the dentist, but I offered my boy one of my denta sticks because I figured if he chewed on that sucker than he wouldn't have to go. I tried to save him, but the mean old momma made him go anyway.


Here is the doc polishing his chompers! Momma said my boy was so good because he didn't try to bite the nice lady....not even once.

I was so worried, but look, my boy was a super star! Look at those pearly whites! The doc said that my boys teeth were perfect and that he is doing a good job brushing and flossing! I am so proud of him!
Momma is a nazi about keeping my teeth healthy too. I guess she is good for something after all besides walkies and noms!
Keep Smiling!
Wags and Woofs,
Mia

8 comments:

  1. Piece of cake, right? They didn't even have to give him the laughy gas. That is very brave. He flosses? Even my mom doesn't do that. Good habits start early. I don't think they had invented dental floss when she was a kid, just used twigs. Hehehe.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, your boy is very, very brave! And it was very nice of you to offer him your denta bone. My mom says she is going to start brushing our teeths and that sounds like the Most Horrible idea to me!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that everything went okay for your boy! I have to brush my teeth a lot, too! At least my toothpaste is peanut butter flavored!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boy did such a good job at the dentist!! that is awesome that he flosses at such a young age...no cavities for sure! :D
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was nice to offer up one of your chewing sticks. Our pooches have started using then too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waht a brave boy & how wonderful that you tried to help him by offereing him a chewing stick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Mia!
    Glad your boy did it great and to know his teeth are perfect!
    My mom wishes her visits to the Dentist were like his!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was soooo khool!

    Once upon a time - in the last century or even befur that - my mom would be really really sikhk about going to the dentist - in fakht, she wanted to be one fur a 'bit' so people weren't afraid -

    She's now able to make her own appointments and go all by herself!

    Keep up the good work!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete