Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This and That

Mia here everydoggy! I hope everydoggy had a good St. Patty's Day yesterday and that everydoggies hooomans were able to wake up on time without feeling too woozy from all the partys. I wish my momma went to a party, but nooooo....she stayed home like a loser and was totally getting in my way. I was weally weally busy last night cleaning! I was cleaning my paws. I was on a mission and didn't want any distractions!
Cleaning my big fat tootsies!
You gotta get in there REAL good!
In between every toe...sometimes you can even find surprises in between em'! YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!
GEEZ MOOOOOOOOOM! Can't you see I'm busy! Get that flashy beast thing out of my face! You almost made me go blind! Is Mack's DOOFUS cooties rubbing off on you or something?!
Tee-Hee...I'm just kidding. I lubbing you momma.
Hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom. I think I found something under here....
MOM! Come over here ALREADY! Come on! Ugh, do I have to come get you?!
Look MOM! It's under there! LOOK! What do you mean you can't see?...Oooohhhh...you can't see because there is a Butt in the way...Hahahaha....BUTT IN THE FACE! BOL!
Ok, Seriously though...Is something under there?...
Eh, it was nothing Momma. Do you still lubbing me even though I'm a wittle....shhhh don't tell Mia....S-L-O-W?! You do?! Okay good - I knew you could never turn a mug like this away!
Wags and Woofs,
Mack and Mia

14 comments:

  1. Ohmidogness! It looks like you had a Most Exciting St. Paddy's Day between the toe cleaning and the false alarms. I bet it's always a party at your house!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    PeeS. Thank you for your Most Kind words on my bloggie today. I luvs bein' your friend, too! Oh, and I hope your mom quit leaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...why are your paws so delicious? Did you step in something good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butt shot! Did you get some good treatsies from your toosies??

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah that is a close shot of mack's bootie! hehehe
    Poor Mia, cant a girl clean her paws without being paparazzi'd?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do humans always do those bath pictures..Yeesh...they are so embarassing!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra and Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww! You guys are BOTH adorable!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny -I love the hey mom hey mom hey mom part! They really are just like little kids sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mia, isn't it frustrating when they get in the way of your important business?

    Mack, what was it? How could anybody not love you (as long as you weren't their brother)?

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo two are khwite the khomedy team!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  10. heeheehee. you two doggies are funny. just an ordinary day in the mack and mia household. :D
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mia and Mack, it's great to meet you both.:) My sister likes to clean the bottoms of her feet too.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Mia and Mack!
    I can see you two had interesting activities yesterday!
    I like to clean my paws too... but my mom does not let me do it too much!
    I was wondering what was there! Nice butt shots Mack!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! We have a slow dog here too, and they are no less fun. Just don't ask me who it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doofus alert! How can a lovely princess such as yourself bear to be associated with that big blond dope?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete